TLM General body elected its executive committee members on 20.03.22 at the meeting held at Thurumbar community development & research center, Gingee. It is a milestone in the history of TLM.
- Sangams (Associations) for the people, in 7 districts.
- Educational Scholarships and Guidance for the children (Thurumbar Thulir).
- Settlements for the landless and those affected by atrocities.
- Accessing all government schemes for the Puthirai Vannars, through the Welfare Board.
- Periodic trainings for youth, women&men, children.
- Networking with other Movements and CBOs on Dalit Empowerment, Human Rights, etc.
- Research and documentation about the life and culture of Puthirai Vannars(PVs).
- Addressing cases of atrocities and caste discrimination suffered by the PVs.
- Summer Camps for the children.